U.S. Department of State, OPIC, BP, U.S. Chamber, & More to Speak at the Trans-Caspian Forum 2019
The Caspian Policy Center cordially invites you to attend the 4th annual Trans-Caspian Forum that will be held on May 23 at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C.
The forum is a prime intraregional event that draws more than 300 key decision makers from both the U.S. and the trans-Caspian corridor countries annually. In the last three years, the Trans-Caspian Forum presented a substantial platform for policy, government, and business leaders to discuss opportunities and challenges in enhancing strategic engagement in the region, and explore the business, trade, and investment opportunities.
On May 23, the Caspian Policy Center is hosting the 4th annual Trans-Caspian Forum in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the embassies of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan to push for enhanced connectivity and dynamic growth of the Caspian region and link infrastructures and economies of the U.S. and the Greater Caspian countries.
Below are some of our speakers that include senior-level industry leaders, and the list is continuously updating here:
- Manisha Singh, Acting Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy and Environment, U.S. Department of State
- Robert Scher, Head of International Affairs, BP America
- Sandra Oudkirk, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Resources, U.S. Department of State
- Ian Steff, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Manufacturing, performing the duties of the Assistant Secretary for Global Markets and Director General of the United States and Foreign Commercial Service
- Marlena Hurley, Managing Director, Political Risk Insurance and Reinsurance, OPIC
- Gary Litman, Vice President for Global Initiatives, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- H.E. Roya Rahmani, Ambassador of Afghanistan to the United States
- H.E. Elin Suleymanov, Ambassador of Azerbaijan to the United States
- H.E. David Bakradze, Ambassador of Georgia to the United States
- H.E. Erzhan Kazykhanov, Ambassador of Kazakhstan to the United States
- H.E. Serdar Kılıç, Ambassador of Turkey to the United States
- H.E. Meret Orazov, Ambassador of Turkmenistan to the United States
- H.E. Javlon Vakhabov, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the United States
For more information, registration, and updating speaker details, please check transcaspianforum.org.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting you at the Trans-Caspian Forum 2019 on May 23.