Over 100 Companies to Join U.S.-Caspian Business Forum in New York
On September 25th, over 100 companies and policy leaders from the United States and the Trans-Caspian corridor countries will come together at the Caspian Business Forum New York to discuss the economic and political outlook of the Caspian region and review project financing, banking, and regulatory frameworks.
Building on the strategic partnerships forged between the U.S. and the corridor countries, the Caspian Business Forum New York presents a leading platform to unfold the opportunities that can benefit business communities both from the U.S and Caspian region countries.
The Caspian Policy Center has invited high-ranking private and public sector executives and ministerial level representatives from Caspian countries to speak about business, investment, financing opportunities, and challenges. The speakers list includes, but is not limited to:
- Ambassador Alice Wells, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs
- George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
- E. Adela Raz, Deputy Foreign Minister for Economic Affairs of Afghanistan
- E. Elmar Mammadyarov, Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
- E. Vakhtang Makharoblishvili, Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia
- Muhammad Qayoumi, Acting Finance Minister of Afghanistan
The Caspian Policy Center and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce are the co-organizers of the Forum along with the Embassies of Caspian countries.